Monday, February 15, 2010

Angie & Andrew - Married in Northern California

Angie & Andrew are easily the perfect match for one another. It was wonderful to be able to capture the love and emotion displayed between the bride, groom and their families. Their wedding day was prefect with God truly blessing them and the scenery of the wedding, which was absolutely breathtaking. I want to thank Angie & Andrew for allowing me to photograph their beautiful destination wedding in Northern California. The trip was truly a once in a lifetime experience and I cannot begin to express my gratitude for allowing me to be apart for your special day. You might also recognize the music playing on the slideshow :).

Angie & Andrew's Wedding Day Slideshow (click play to start slideshow)



A few of my favorite pictures (click image to see large file)










1 comment: